Find your Bluetooth devices with Misplaced 🔍
- ⚡️ Unlimited searches
- 😌 Ad-free experience
- 🔥 No subscriptions
1. How does this app work?
This app helps you find your device by tracking its signal strength.
- Walk around your vicinity. As you do so, you can see your device’s signal strength increase or decrease on the display.
- Look around for your device. Once your device’s signal strength indicates that you are within reaching distance, start looking in your surroundings for it! 👌
2. Why isn’t my device listed?
There are several possible reasons for why this app can’t detect any signals from your device.
- Your device may not emit signals if:
- It’s connected or paired to another app or device. Make sure no apps or devices are connected/paired to your device.
- It’s being charged. As you look around, also look for your device’s charging equipment.
- It’s powered off.
- Signals may be obstructed or weakened by large objects. Move around walls and large furniture.
- Signals may be out of range. Exlore areas outside of your vicinity.
3. Further questions?
Feel free to email any further questions to email@example.com.